POSTCARD FROM ATHENS







postcard.
another beautiful postcard from Plaka area in the center of Athens and under the Acropolis. It is no surprise that Plaka is my favorite area in Athens and I go there almost every day to wander the streets or grab a cup of coffee, perfect way to escape the hectic reality and oh! how lucky I am to live only 15 minutes away..

This is exactly what I am going to miss from Athens when I will go abroad to do my masters apart from my family of course. This beautiful morning feeling when you get the chance to discover new places and hidden alleys not so far from the chaos but still so peace and quite.

But I will always come back here to my favorite place to have a cup of coffee on a sunny Sunday morning with my family.. and that is a promise..



Xx  Maria
                 




MariaK

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment